Wednesday, November 30, 2011

God will NEVER give up on you

He will also keep you firm to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. (1 Corinthians 1:8, 9 NIV)

What a great passage. God is faithful. What a powerful statement. God will never leave you alone, never give up on you no matter what and always be faithful to you. That's not something that can be said for many of us as humans. As humans we can lose our faith in someone or something when things get hard or they disappoint us. As humans we can give up on people. As humans it's hard for us to remain faithful in the midst of the daily struggles of life, whether it's living in a war-torn country or not knowing how we will make ends meet. But God will never let you down, He will never disappoint you or give up on you even when we disappoint Him through our words or actions. Remember this as you go through your struggles or when someone disappoints you or you are thinking that there's no hope for someone. Never give up on them because God won't give up in them. I have had several points in my life where some of my best friends probably wanted to (and some said they almost did) give up on me. I am a sinner and I haven't always been the best person but I am glad that they didn't give up on me and that God didn't either. Peace and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment