Monday, December 5, 2011

My Bucket List

The following is my bucket list. It's not concise and it's in not in any particular order:

1. Trek Annapurna in Nepal
2. Trek to Everest base camp and hold daily devotionals with climbers during climbing season
3. Skydive
4. Thru hike the Appalachian Trail
5. Hike the Pacific Crest Trail-probably in sections
6. Compete in the Continental Divide Mountain Bike Race
7. Travel to Israel to see where the Bible was born
8. Travel to Antarctica
9. Run a marathon
10. See the northern lights in Alaska and in Scandinavia
11. Travel to Vietnam
12. Travel to North Korea
13. Write and publish a book
14. Travel to Egypt to see the pyramids
15. Travel to Casablanca, Morocco- best movie ever and I want to see it with my own eyes
16. Hike the Grand Canyon-both from north to south and hike down in the canyon itself
17. Go deep sea fishing
18. Swim with dolphins
19. Climb Mt. Rainier-really want to do some ice climbing
20. Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
21. Visit Australia and stay in the treetops
22. Visit Hawaii
23. Climb a glacier
24. See penguins in the wild
25. Dip a toe in the Atlantic ocean at sunrise, board a plane and fly to LA and dip a toe in the Pacific ocean at sunset all in one day
26. Visit China and Japan
27. Visit Rwanda and see for myself the places that the horrible genocide took place
28. Climb Mt. Everest- this one will never happen because I have asthma and I know my limits but how cool would it be to be standing on the top of the world
29. Meet the president-not a past one but whoever is the current one
30. Visit Germany and the concentration camps from WWII
31. Visit Niagara Falls

I know that this list is long and as I get older it will be harder to complete this list but I also know that if I died today this list is meaningless and that I will make it to the best place ever...heaven because I have Jesus as my Lord and Savior and no bucket list could ever compare to the greatness of Him. Peace and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment